New Media Trip to Ghana
This trip has been canceled. Please see our new announcement for a reporting trip to Mozambique that will focus on immunizations.
More from this Reporter
- Meet the IRP Morocco Fellows Covering COP22
- Report on Gender and LGBTI Rights - Apply Now!
- Meet the IRP Fellows Covering the Durban 2016 AIDS and TB Conferences
- Apply Now for Reporting Fellowships on HIV and TB Conferences
- Meet the 2016 Fellows
- Meet the IRP Fellows to Southern Africa
- Apply for Reporting Trip to Southern Africa by February 16
- Meet Our 2014 Health and Development Fellows
- Meet the New Media Fellows to Mozambique
- Meet the 2014 IRP Religion Reporting Fellows
- Apply for New Media Trip to Mozambique by MIDNIGHT Tonight!
- Meet the New Media Fellows Traveling to Ethiopia
- Apply Now for Religion Reporting Fellowships
- Apply for New Media Trip on Newborn Health in Ethiopia by MIDNIGHT Tonight
- Meet the New Media Fellows Traveling to Brazil
- Reporting Trip on Development in Brazil
- Meet the New Media Journalists to Tanzania
- Meet the 2013 U.S. Fellows in Global Religion Reporting
- Meet the Kazakhstan Trip Fellows
- Apply for Reporting Trip on Poverty, Hunger and Food Security in Tanzania by August 2!
- Ten New Media Journalists Selected to Report on Global Health in Zambia
- U.S. Journalists: Apply for IRP Reporting Trip to Kazakhstan by MIDNIGHT Tonight!
- Apply Now for IRP’s U.S. Religion Fellowships