- School for Underprivileged Girls Teaches Feminist Principles in India
- Rio hits the brakes on controversial favela cable car
- Trump Towers Rio still hasn’t been built—and the residents it pushed out couldn’t be happier
- U.S. cities and states poised to take on new role in climate diplomacy
- Medina bikes: Africa’s first cycle-share scheme launches in Marrakech
Reporting from India
by IRP Staff
In August, the International Reporting Project joined the think tank’s headquarters in Washington. The International Reporting Project (IRP) is pleased to announce that it has moved to New...
Fatima Ait Moussa paces in front of 13 women sitting on the floor of a rectangular room in this village in Morocco’s High Atlas Mountains. She’s shy,...
Johannesburg, South Africa - In the shadow of an underpass, wearing a black bob wig, Tlaleng paces along her patch of Nugget Street, scanning the downtown Johannesburg traffic. Behind her,...
on April 3, 2016
on July 8, 2015
on February 22, 1588
- February 8, 2017
- by Jon Emont
- February 7, 2017
- by Clare Richardson
- January 24, 2017
- by Saba Imtiaz
- January 6, 2017
- by Emma Bryce