- How Tanzania Is Cracking Down On LGBT People — And Getting Away With It
- The Men Trying to Change the Stigma Around Menstruation in India
- ‘She’s like my wife, you know how it is’
- Pakistan City’s Affluent Women Bring Islam Into Their Lives and Lifestyles
- A Carnaval of Resistance
- Women in India Are Turning a Curse Into ‘Positive Action’ With Entrepreneurship
Reporting from Mauritius
The International Reporting Project (IRP) is pleased to announce that it has moved to New America, a nonpartisan think tank with offices in Washington, D.C., New York, and California. ...
Fatima Ait Moussa paces in front of 13 women sitting on the floor of a rectangular room in this village in Morocco’s High Atlas Mountains. She’s shy,...
KARACHI, Pakistan — It was a weekday afternoon in an upscale neighborhood of Karachi, but the hall was packed for the lecture on Islam and marriage. Laughter burst forth as...
on April 3, 2016
on July 8, 2015
- April 13, 2017
- by Kristi Eaton
- March 22, 2017
- by Abby Seiff
- February 8, 2017
- by Jon Emont
- February 7, 2017
- by Clare Richardson