- Ecuador Lures Back Its Diaspora With Social Spending and Opportunity
- Russia Gets Religion
- Mozambique Rolls Out Cervical Cancer Vaccines for School Girls
- “Even If One of My Children Got Malaria, I Wouldn’t Change My Mind”
- Caring for Moms and Kids in Mozambique
- Mozambican Art Exhibit Offers Stark Visual of Pediatrician Shortages
Reporting from Ukraine
In the centre of São Paulo, Brazil, commuters and families walk through the Cracolândia district. Here, a woman with a baby and schoolchildren pass by...
Women sell charcoal at a market - one of hundreds ringing the Mozambican capital, Maputo. Photo: Getty Images Beto Magumane Cossa was orphaned at 14 when his father was killed...
The International Reporting Project (IRP) has selected two journalists to report on pressing global health and development issues. Because applications for IRP's 2015 fellowships were accepted on a rolling basis,...
on January 7, 2014
on October 19, 2013
on September 13, 2013