- Announcing IRP’s 2015 Fellows
- Meet the IRP Fellows to Nepal
- Ecuador Lures Back Its Diaspora With Social Spending and Opportunity
- Russia Gets Religion
- Kazakhstan’s Painful Nuclear Past Looms Large Over Its Energy Future
- Community Health Teams in Brazil Fill the Gaps
Reporting from Mozambique
In the centre of São Paulo, Brazil, commuters and families walk through the Cracolândia district. Here, a woman with a baby and schoolchildren pass by...
Women sell charcoal at a market - one of hundreds ringing the Mozambican capital, Maputo. Photo: Getty Images Beto Magumane Cossa was orphaned at 14 when his father was killed...
When not praying, reading the Bible from a blinking iPhone screen, they were dancing, frenziedly shaking their ringlets into a blur. Sometimes, they managed both simultaneously. This past Rosh Hashana,...
on January 7, 2014
on October 19, 2013
on September 13, 2013