- Meet the New Media Fellows to Mozambique
- A Not-So-Grand Tour of Ethiopia’s Top Hospital
- FashionAble Women In Ethiopia
- South Africa Can Learn From Brazil’s Health Model
- In Brazil, Half of All Mothers Have C-Sections - Whether They Want It or Not
Reporting from Brazil
On a breezy Sunday morning, 17 Christian converts are being baptized into a Berlin congregation just in time for Christmas. The yellow, stained-glass windows, situated high enough to catch the...
In a simple home in the village of Mosebo, Ethiopia—an earthen floor and walls made of wood and mud—a woman sat on a mattress on the...
Last summer, when 8-year-old Enock Mwale showed surgeon Goran Jovic his scars from a fire that mutilated his left hand, it was the first time he had ever seen...
on October 19, 2013
on September 13, 2013
on August 12, 2013