- Meet the New Media Fellows to Mozambique
- Ethiopia’s Game-Changing Abortion Law
- In Ethiopia, Family Planning Increasingly an Article Of Faith
- Kangaroo Mother Care Could Save Millions of Lives in Poor Countries
- In Brazil, Half of All Mothers Have C-Sections - Whether They Want It or Not
Reporting from Ethiopia
Last summer, when 8-year-old Enock Mwale showed surgeon Goran Jovic his scars from a fire that mutilated his left hand, it was the first time he had ever seen...
The first thing I pulled out of the bag was the strip of condoms. As a happily married mother of four I can’t remember the last time I...
On one of my last days in Ethiopia as a fellow with the International Reporting Project we visited Project Mercy, a not-for-profit relief and development agency...
on October 19, 2013
on September 13, 2013
on August 12, 2013