- Meet the New Media Fellows to Mozambique
- Ethiopia’s Game-Changing Abortion Law
- In Ethiopia, Family Planning Increasingly an Article Of Faith
- In Brazil, Half of All Mothers Have C-Sections - Whether They Want It or Not
- ‘Our Second Mother’: Iran’s Converted Christians Find Sanctuary in Germany
Reporting from Ethiopia
Last summer, when 8-year-old Enock Mwale showed surgeon Goran Jovic his scars from a fire that mutilated his left hand, it was the first time he had ever seen...
In a simple home in the village of Mosebo, Ethiopia—an earthen floor and walls made of wood and mud—a woman sat on a mattress on the...
On one of my last days in Ethiopia as a fellow with the International Reporting Project we visited Project Mercy, a not-for-profit relief and development agency...
on October 19, 2013
on September 13, 2013
on August 12, 2013